Groundsure Agricultural product update
From Monday 12th August 2019 Groundsure are relaunching their Agricultural Report.
Following an extensive research programme with Property Lawyers and PSLs from leading law firms across the UK, the Groundsure Agricultural report has been redeveloped with new data, features, improved layout and a new design meaning streamlined work flow and ensuring you get the information you need fast.
A Law Society compliant contaminated land assessment that's interpreted by Groundsure experts reviewing key environmental risks associated with purchasing farms and agricultural land, it also includes:
- *NEW* Full flood risk assessment covering river, coastal, surface water and groundwater compliant with Law Society guidance
- *NEW* Energy includes current and proposed oil and gas exploration areas and wells, wind farms, solar farms, power stations and large energy infrastructure
- *NEW* Transportation includes Crossrail 1 and 2, HS2, active railways, underground and DLR
- *NEW* Planning constraints inform about environmental and cultural designations in the area that could impact on planning proposals
- *NEW* Planning applications will inform on small and large developments on or near the farm
- *NEW* Crop map of England (provides a detailed description of the specific agricultural uses at a farm)
- *NEW* Enhanced guidance on Section B8 of the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook (25th edition)
- Environmental stewardship schemes
- Agricultural land classification
- Timber felling licenses
- Open access land
- Waste exemptions
- Current and historical rights of way assessment
- Abstraction licences
- Discharge consents
- Environmental designations
- Manual review of high detail historical Ordnance Survey mapping
- In-depth contaminated land database dating back to 1840s including 27,000+ land use classifications
- Ground stability covers natural and non-natural subsidence potential including coal mining screening
- Property specific radon assessment
For more information and to view the production card click here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 01225 526 206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like further training for you and your team on any Groundsure reports, contact us and we can arrange this bespoke to your needs in-house.