Why choose Groundsure CON29M?
Approximately ¼ of all residential transactions require a CON29M report. The Groundsure CON29M answers all of the official 11 questions requested in Law Society Guidance Notes (2018) and has additional information should the property fall within the Cheshire Brine Compensation area.
The Groundsure CON29M also includes a pass/potential risk rating, professional opinion, £100,000 coal search report insurance and much more.
Who does Groundsure CON29M help?
Groundsure is suitable for the following:
- Existing properties
- Development sites
- Specific areas
Groundsure is not suitable for the following:
How does Groundsure CON29M work?
The CON29M is a legal form set out by the Law Society to provide information on past, present and future underground and surface coal mining activity for individual properties or sites in England and Wales.
What does Groundsure CON29M reveal?
- Past underground coal mining
- Present underground coal mining
- Future underground coal mining
- Shafts and adits (mine entries)
- Coal mining geology
- Past opencast coal mining
- Present opencast coal mining
- Future opencast coal mining
- Coal mining subsidence claims
- Mine gas emissions
- Emergency call out incidents
- Cheshire Brine alert
This report is available in one day.