Why choose Groundsure Enviro All-in-One?
The Groundsure Enviro All-in-One is a fully integrated residential environmental risk report combining the official CON29M coal mining search with flood, contaminated land, ground stability and radon searches. It also screens other risks such as energy installations, transportation and planning applications.
Who does Groundsure Enviro All-in-One help?
Groundsure Enviro All-in-One is suitable for the following:
- Existing properties
- Development sites
How does Groundsure Enviro All-in-One work?
This report is developed by the Coal Authority and Groundsure, combining data from both organisations. T he CON29M section of the search answers all the approved Law Society coal mining questions.
What does Groundsure Enviro All-in-One reveal?
- Past underground coal mining
- Present underground coal mining
- Future underground coal mining
- Flood assessment including all sources of flooding
- Enhanced view on potential and planned energy installations
- Enhanced transportation screening
- Enhanced screening on planning applications
- Enhanced visual and cultural designations e.g. building conservation areas, listed buildings
We aim to deliver the majority of CON29M reports within 24 hours, normally within a few hours. However, complex sites or those requiring additional expert risk assessment may take up to 5 working days.