Why choose Avista?
Groundsure Avista offers ten key environmental searches intelligently filtered to produce the clearest and most comprehensive risk report on the market. Avista works smarter to keep your transaction moving. Avista’s filtered results and accessible design make it quicker and easier to review. Avista saves you time and money. Avista reviews flood, contaminated land, ground stability risks and more to provide comprehensive due diligence for a residential property.
- Clear and concise explanations of the findings, with helpful next steps provided by the intelligent Avista Action Alert to help prioritise follow up work
- Transparent information and plain English explanations and make it easy for homebuyers and professionals alike to understand delivering better property decisions and faster transactions
Who does Avista help?
Groundsure Avista is suitable for the following:
- Existing properties
- Development sites
Groundsure Avista is not suitable for the following:
- Specific areas
How does Avista work?
This report is created by Groundsure using their detailed environmental databases and complies with the standards set out in the Law Society Practice Note on contaminated land and flood risk.
The Avista Action Alert saves transaction time and trouble by providing a simple visual guide to the complexity of the environmental factors associated with a property and the likely impact any further steps will have on a transaction's progress, helping conveyancers prioritise work at a glance. This unique feature based on Groundsure’s IQ allows busy professionals to easily identify if a transaction requires more detailed attention and/or financial investments, and plan accordingly. It presents easy to follow ‘next step’ strategies, whatever the outcome of the report.
What does Avista reveal?
- Ten environmental searches covering the key residential property purchases risks, including 10 years of planning applications
- Contaminated Land liability
- Cheshire Salt Search
- Ground Stability
- All other mining
- Flood risk
- Planning Constraints and Applications
This report is available within 48 hours.