FCI new product update
From 4th November 2019, FCI have launched a range of planning search data products for residential properties.
The FCI Planning and FCI Premium Plus Planning give comprehensive planning data enabling the homebuyer to make informed decisions on their purchase. A first for FCI using their "FCICapture" Technology, the report identifies application points relating to 'Developments' lying outside of the search boundary, and if completed may extend within the area of interest around the subject property.
Additionally, dynamic buffering ensures that the search radius used to identify larger applications is suitable for the area in which the property is located, whether this be a rural or a city landscape.
Key features of the product include:
- Clear applications and constraints maps
- Current and historical records for the last 10 years (subject to availability)
- Lawful planning and development certificates
- Telecoms developments
- Planning restrictions
This means clients can now benefit by:
- Receiving up-to-date planning information pulled "live" from the data supplier, delivering the latest available picture on what's going on around your client's future home
- Dynamic search buffering, with variable urban and rural radius searches picking out the details that matter without clutter or padding.
- Identifying development constraints, which can identify patterns that could show how to realise investment potential
View FCI Planning and FCI Premium Plus Planning for more information and to view the product card. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our team on 01225 526 206 or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would like further training for you and your team on any FCI reports, contact us and we can arrange this bespoke to your needs for an in-house session.