Why choose Flood?
Groundsure Flood provides a detailed assessment of flood risk, and the impacts flooding could have on your client’s property.
Who does Flood help?
Flood is suitable for the following:
- Existing properties
- Nationwide (not Scotland)
- Development sites
Flood is not suitable for the following:
- Specific areas
How does Flood work?
Using a detailed water and drainage risk model devised by industry experts, Groundsure Flood provides detail on all potential flood hazards - not just river and tidal.
The report includes unique Groundsure risk analysis as well as a view on flood risk insurability. It offers access to Groundsure’s IEMA qualified environmental consultants for further advice and support.
What does Flood reveal?
- river and coastal flood risk data from the Environment Agency including RoFRaS, flood defences and proposed flood defence schemes
- surface water (pluvial) flood risk data from JBA Risk Management
- groundwater flooding susceptibility data from the British Geological Survey
- recorded historic flood events
- flood risk insurability likelihood provided by JBA Risk Management
- exclusive proposed flood defence data.
This report is available in one day.