There are currently no upcoming seminars, however we offer in-house training at your offices tailored to your needs.Using real-life case studies, our in-house training discusses risks highlighted in the Law Society’s Official Drainage and Water Enquiry CON29DW.
- How do the results of a Drainage and Water search affect you and your client?
- Is there a strategic sewer under your client’s property which could prevent or constrain the future development of their property?
- Which pipework is your client liable for and what happens if their pipes are located outside their property boundary?
- You know about the 3m rule, but what about the 6m rule and the 18m rule?
- How much do you know about build over agreements? How will self certification affect you and your clients?
Our interactive training sessions are tailored to meet your needs for either residential or commercial transactions and provides you with the opportunity to discuss, question and tell us what further we can do to develop the drainage and water enquiry.
Training can be delivered in your offices or at a location of your choice.
We can also provide training on topics for both residential and commercial conveyancing including:
- Build over agreements
- Environmental risks
- Flood risks
- Mining risks
Are you interested in tailored in-house training? Please complete our form and we'll be in touch to discuss your training needs and book in your session.